Monday, October 24, 2011

Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender 200w Pink

Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender 200w Pink

art Stick Hand Blender 200w

Cuisinart CSB-76 SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender



I purchased Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender 200w in pink color. I love this blender!!!  I always look for a quicker way to prepare meals because I want to be healthy. This hand blender lets me do that and save me a lot of time. I've had it for a little over a month now. It has a simple one-speed button along with a simple, yet sturdy 2-piece design which releases by an additional button. Clean up is a BREEZE - just rinse it in warm water and dry. The power is unparalleled - I make a lot of shakes and throw a lot of solid food into it and in a about 1/2 a minute or less its ready to drink. The motor is so powerful it suctions my shaker to it so I when I lift the blender while its blending, it lifts the shaker too! And the noise decibel is maybe half that of a normal blender which helps a lot, especially for people with sensitive hearing. I think this is an amazing product, considering its price as compared to a KitchenAid one. I think it equals or beats it. I think you should definitely consider this one!

>>> Read full details <<<


1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!
    If you want to learn more: Top 10 Best Hand Blender Reviews

    ReplyDelete